About GSD Safety
Rob McDonald, the owner and Managing Director of GSD Safety, has over 25 years experience as a workplace health and safety consultant.
Throughout that time, he has developed both a passion and a skill set for protecting people, businesses and reputations.
Since founding GSD Safety in early 2022, Rob’s commitment to getting stuff done (GSD) has helped countless clients to sleep better at night, knowing their businesses are safe and compliant.
He is excited about the impact GSD Safety will continue to have in the WHS consultancy industry.
People, business and reputation are at the heart of what we believe safety should represent.
Safety is integral to every part of a successful business, and we are dedicated to reducing injuries, accidents, and environmental impacts for our clients by ensuring they are compliant with the relevant acts.
That’s why GSD stands for getting stuff done. We want to take proactive steps to protect your business, not just tick and flick without getting to root causes and making lasting change.
Our vision is to be recognised as a leader in workplace health and safety management and consulting.
There are too many ‘quick fixes’ and ‘easy wins’ that put people at risk. We hope, through our thorough, actionable risk assessments, that we can not only protect our clients, but help change the standards for WHS consultants in our industry as well.
We have five value pillars that guide us as a business:
- Collaboration – we work with you and your team
- Respect – we don’t judge businesses for their current compliance level
- Innovation – we always use the latest methodologies and technological aids
- Accountability – we help you hold yourself and your team accountable for your compliance
- Integrity – we are always transparent about your progress and opportunity areas